How do I apply for Bank?

  • May 2, 2019

In our last contribution to the theme Bauchindergeld 2018, some basic questions about the construction costs could already be clarified. Due to recent events, we want to pick up on this topic today. Since 18.09.2018 , applications can be submitted to the Bank.

In our contribution today, we therefore dedicate ourselves to the question: How do I apply for Bank?

Who can apply for childminder benefit?

Who can apply for childminder benefit?

In principle, all families or single parents with a taxable household income of up to € 75,000 per year (plus a tax allowance of € 15,000 per child) can apply for construction child benefits. In the household income review, the average income of previous years applies (for applications in 2018, the income from the years 2016 and 2015 applies). Even parents of adoptive children can apply for Bank – provided they have a claim to child benefit.

Decisive in the application is that you acquire the property for the first time and for your own use . Then you can get for every child under 18 years, a subsidy of 1,200 euros a year. This promotion will be paid out for 10 years .

If you want to find out if you are eligible for Bank, use the Bank online check-up.

Good to know: The number of children for whom a family can receive the grant is not limited.


How do I apply for Bank?


In order for you to receive Bank, you must apply for funding at the latest 3 months after your move into the new property at the Bank. The property must have been purchased in the period from 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2020 . Decisive here is the date of the purchase contract.

Registration takes place via the grant portal of Bank. After filing your application, the bank will check if you are eligible to receive the grant. After you have submitted the application, you have a maximum of 3 months to upload all necessary documents to the grant portal. Until the subsidy portal is activated in the spring of 2019, you must submit your documents by post.

To process the application, you must submit the following documents:

  • Income tax assessments of the two calendar years before application
  • All birth certificates of children living in the household
  • registration card
  • Purchase contract (for existing real estate)
  • Building permit (for new buildings)

Good to know: There is no general entitlement to Bank, since the funding can be paid only as long as funds are available.

You can obtain more information on the subject of Bank and applying for funding under the Bank 424 program from the Bank.


E-mail : [email protected]

Submit A Comment

Must be fill required * marked fields.